Sunday 29 August 2010

Kicking!


Yep, the Little One is fidgeting away! Lauren first felt it last Sunday, and I finally managed to get in on the action on Wednesday. We were lying in bed and Lauren told me the baby was moving. I placed my hand on her belly, and waited for what seemed like an age. Then, 'bump'. Then another 'bump'. Like a teddy bear knocking on my hand. Lauren asked me if I'd felt it and it took me a little while to suppress my (enormous) grin long enough to utter a rather gormless 'Yeah. Wow.'


As for that leaf, I've decided to do a series of little belly pics to help make counting off the weeks a bit more...colourful. As you can see, I'm no Van Gogh.

This was the first one (we managed to forget/didn't have time to do '21'), 22 is on the way!

No comments:

Post a Comment